Friday, May 15, 2009

short story

My drug Diary.
I went over to joses today to get some thizz. When I showed up he was hitting a little zong on his couch. He has a pretty nice house compared to most guys. Fuckin Ohio’s little nasty stoner shack in OB is so gross, with dog shit and dirty bongs everywhere. Or Jays small boring ass apartment, last time I was over there they didn’t even have a pen to do a line with, I had to do it with a bill, I hate doing that shit. So overall, Jose has a pretty nice house, probly because he sells pills and because he actually has a job. That’s how I would do it if I was a dealer. I would just sell on the side and keep a lagit job, that way I wouldn’t have to rely on drugs to survive. Jose has it pretty nice. I think he’s a waiter, whenever I go over to his house when he’s done with work hes always dressed really nice. Anyway so I sit down on the couch with him and pack a bowl. Jose is one of the only guys that I actually like hanging out with. Hes only like 19 so its not very awkward. Whenever I get weed from Ohio and I hang out there im hanging out with a 28 year old burn out weed dealer. But Jose is just a regular guy that sells E on the side. So were hanging out, smoking some bowls and talking about drugs, mainly coke, for some reason that’s what we always talk about. He got back with his ex girlfriend Hannah. She sells coke, I think its kinda funny, they’re like a little drug dealing couple. He said she sells him coke for 35 a G! that’s so cheap, she usually sells it to me for 50. He asked if I wanted to do a line. What kind of question is that…of course I want a fucking line. He goes in his room to get the blow, then pulls down a mirror from the wall and lays it down on the table. Then he threw down I don’t even know how much coke. Maybe like .5 or .6 for both of us. He starts cutting it with a credit card, then he pulls out a bill and lays it down on top of the coke pressing it down with his thumb. He picked up the dollar and brushed off all the excess coke. It was really powdery, he did a pretty good job. He separated them in to two lines, rolled up the bill, did the line then handed me the bill. I hate using dollars, but he made a pretty nice one. I snorted the line and tilted my head back snorting it all through. I felt the burn in my nose and my eyes start to water. It was hanna’s shit, not nearly as good as Jays, but it was free so I couldn’t really complain. We hung out for a while longer talking bullshit and smoking cigarettes. Eventually I had to go, told him Id see him soon then left. Im saving the pills for tomorrow night, he gave me four blue dolphins for 45 bills, he said theyre super methy. People think doing the ones with meth in them are soo bad, I don’t really care, Im never going to try meth, but I don’t really care if I get some of it in my pills. The roll is definetly a lot better and a lot longer with meth in it. Anyway, its woth it. I don’t do it that much, people shouldn’t judge, they don’t know how amazing it is. Im guna go hang out at jamies right now. Today was a pretty good day. Bought some thizz, got hooked some yackkkk, and now im guna hang out with my friends and get superr baked.

Last night was pretty cool. Went to jamies, his parents weren’t home, we got super baked out. Like ten people came over, gabe, lauren, quientaro, and zach all came over. Zachs crazy ass was fucking jedi mind flipping. He was on gooms, acid, thizz, and he drank and smoke. That guy is crazy. Lauren and Q were trippin on acid. It was so funny, I asked lauren what it was like and all she could say was “I don’t even know dude. Its just crazy. So crazy. You don’t even know. I don’t even know. I don’t even know. Crazy” basically all she would say. Im kinda down to try it. It sounds pretty sick. I just think its too long. Like I don’t want to be on something for 12 hours. 4 or 5 is a lot better. But whatever, it seems like one of those things that you just try, not something you start doing a lot. But im guna wait till I have a pretty good time to do it. Like when theres no way that I’d have to talk to my mom and that I wouldn’t have to be home for like 2 days. One of these days I’ll do it. But tonight is the dance, and tonight im rolling my balls off.

Well. I feel like shit today. But last night was probably the best night of my life. We went over to jamies around 7, then hung out there talking about how sick the night was going to be. Got to the dance around 8. Ryan, Sean and I all took two pills before going in to the dance. I brought one more in with me in case I didn’t roll that hard. Probably 30 minutes in to it I was already feeling it. I Heard everything so clearly, I started feeling my face and it was amazing. I was sitting and talking to my friend Frankie, I think she was kinda annoyed because I couldn’t finish a sentence and I kept feeling her leg. But were good friends so she was cool with it. We went and started dancing, it was pretty tight, like it felt pretty amazing to be rubbing up on a girl, but my attention span was just so short. I just wanted to talk to people and to feel shit. So I went and got some water, then I discovered ice. Pretty much the most amazing thing you could ever feel while ur thizzin. It was so cold and I felt like it was going through my whole body when I touched it. Then I started touching it to my face. That was ridiculous. Like it was so intense. I couldn’t even handle how amazing it felt. I went around to all my friends who were on it handing them pieces of ice. Lauren grabbed it right out of my hand and put it on her face and was like “wholly shit, that’s too intense” I went to ryan and interrupted him while he was dancing and put it in his hands, he was pretty stoked on it, but he handed it back like five seconds later. Then I found sean, I looked at him and I was just like wholly shit, his eyes were so wide and he was just rolling so hard. I saw him from like 10 feet away and I could tell he was on it. It was crazy obvious, he told me he had taken his third pill. Hes so dumbbb, he thought he wasn’t feeling it yet, so he took the third one, then they all hit at once and he was just rolling ridiculously hard. He didn’t even look like a person, his pupils were gigantic, and his eyes were opened wider than seemed humanly possible. Anyway, he was dancing and I bring him this piece of ice, put it in his hand, he looked down at it, then looked at me, then down at it again, his eyes opened up even more, then he put it up to his face and started rubbing it all over his face. He was in love with it, I let him keep it. It was so funny. I told him to be careful and to try to squint his eyes. I looked at my phone and 2 hours had already gone by. It was fucking ridiculous. Like I seriously felt like I had been there for 10 minutes. I danced with a few more girls, It was pretty fun dancing with lauren because she was on it too and she was just dancing like a crazy freak. It was 1030 and It had only felt like half an hour. There was only one more hour left and I was bumbed that it was going to end soon. I started dancing with ally, it was amazing, she is a ridiculously amazing dancer. It was so much fun, we danced together for the entire last hour. It was so cool. We used to be really good friends but we haven’t talked in forever, but now were definetly going to start hanging out again. The dance ended and sean was still like crazy rolling. The plan was to go get in n out, then play laser tag at ultra zone. Sean wanted me to drive his car because he was still rolling really hard. I took my last two pills then started driving to point loma. I totally took the wrong freeway on ramp and ended up having to go all the way up the 15, turn around, then go back down and get on the 8. We got there so late, but it was fine, I drove really carefully the whole time. We got to in n out at like 1130 and there were a ton of people there, like always . Jamie and taylor and Frankie all got some food because they didn’t take any pills. I just sat out front of in n out smoking cigarettes. The pills started to hit me again and I was feeling really good. I started talking to these punker people and playing with their dog. It felt so cool to pet a dog. Anyway at midnight we went around the corner to ultrazone to see a ridiculously long line. We were all like fuck that and we decided to go to mount solidad. It kinda sucked to have to drive to la jolla while I was on E but I did it for sean because he didn’t think he could do it. We got to solidad at like 1230 and just hung out for a while. It was pretty cool. We could see all of san diego, it was really windy but it felt nice. I just hung out there talking to all of my friends and talking about all the best parts of the night. Sean and brandi were lame tho because they just stayed together in his car and they wanted to be alone, and Jamie and taylor did the exact same thing. So it was basically just me Frankie and ryan in ryans car, but they were both really tired and didn’t feel like talking or doing anything…pretty burnt. So I was kinda just on my own, walking around smoking more cigarettes and what not. Finally around 130 we left to go take Frankie home. Then we went to seans house and hung out for a while. Sean really wanted to be with brandi so we had to wait outside until 4 in the morning, it was so lame. Ryan and I had a little bit of weed, so we went and smoked down the street. The weed really screwed me up. When it combined with all the ecstacy in my body it just made me feel absolutely retarded. I couldn’t complete a sentence, I forgot everything that I was saying, it really sucked. Finally at 430 we went to bed. 3 hours later seans alarm starts going off, because he had work. So fucking gay. I was soo tired. I was ridiculously burnt out. Ryan instantly leaves and goes home to sleep. And I was stuck all by myself at 730 in the morning.

No comments: