Monday, February 4, 2008

current event

The superbowl. This weekend was the superbowl. It was probably the biggest upset in superbowl history. It was crazy. The patriots that had gone 18 and 0 the entire season, the most undefeated wins in a season lost to the Giants, who nobody thought had a chance. The game was all defense until the last quarter when Eli Manning threw one of the most amazing passes in football history combined with one of the greatest catches in football history. The Giants scored a touchdown and gave the patriots a measly 35 seconds to attempt and impossible touchdown which they failed at.

I didn't even watch the game until the last quarter but it was truly amazing. I, along with the majority of the country was pretty convinced that the patriots were going to win. This game wasn't even going to be close. But I was definitely proven wrong. I am very happy that the patriots lost. They are cheaters, and they beat the chargers too much. I am glad that they lost, and I am glad that I witnessed history on Sunday.

FOX 6

No comments: